Men's Home: Bedroom

What means your room for you? Is just a room with a bed ou a sanctuary? For me is the best place in my home, it's my place. Where I have my space, my time. No matter if the day was bad or fantastic, when I arrive in my bedroom and turn on the music, the day gets even better! How many times do you have your time, your moment alone with yourself, for thinking or just resting a little? Come on, give some love to your bedroom and you'll receive much more than that!

I have some suggestions for your room if want to change something or just have a new one










 










Tips: What to have in our nighstand? for me just a lamp, a clock, the book you're reading, and your phone. Invest in mood lighting and you'll enjoy your room much more!

Hope you like the suggestions!

The Portuguese Gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment