Men in Suits


 Are you looking for suits? Here you'll find some great ideas.

I don't use suits in my day-to-day life (yet!), but it's something I really like. Take some risks in the suit colours. Make combinations. But black, grey, beige, blue or brown, you just have to make sure that the suit fits in you correctly - take it to a tailor and have it fitted to your body. Never wear it straight off the rack. This small adjustment will ensure that you'll look great for years to come!!
Blue suit and Tie. White shirt. Great look!
 

My favourite look here. It's all perfect.
Powerful. Brown shoes are my choice.

Awesome look, great combination
Even the classic can fit you perfectly

The most risky. But one of my favourites.


Elegant and Classy
Brown and dark blue. Perfect. 
No words for this one. Just look.




No comments:

Post a Comment