Cars of My Dreams: Bentley Continental GT




The most beautiful, stunning, elegant car in the world for me. How could I start this new subject "Cars of My Dreams" in my blog and don't talk immediatly about the car that fills my dreams since I remeber. And this Car is the Bentley Continental GT. Not everyone love this car, or even like it, but what can I say? Is the car of my dreams!



Since Bentley Motors Limited was bought by the Volkswagen Group in the latest 90's, the british brent was no longer a cloner of his former owner Rolls-Royce and starts being this irresistible car that we know today! And the first example of that was, undoubtly, this great car!

After ten years of production and slight visual touches, the GT remains chic and at the same time imposing.


The Continental GT profile is as characteristic as in the beginning and imposing (and classic) matrix radiator grille keeps having the same charm and elegance as ever! The headlights have been designed to incorporate a beautiful jewellery effect and, at the rear, distinctive wraparound lights, seamlessly integrated,keeps the traditional shape of this stunning car!


The cabin of the Bentley Continental GT is as quiet and refined as possible and as the Bentley Motors says:

"The instrument panel and dashboard subtly echo the flying wings of the Bentley motif. Fashioned from the highest quality soft-touch leathers and striking new analogue dials that flood at night with ‘blood orange’ illumination. Touchscreen technology, chrome-bezelled dials, and the innovative, removable storage case crafted from matching veneer are housed within this dynamic cockpit area, which rises from the centre console in the form of dramatically surfaced ’wings’"



  
 
Beautiful interior design  

So what can I ask more? This car would make me real happy if I could have it, and I hope one day I will be able to realize my dream!







Check out this Bentley Continental GT review video:


Technical Information:



No comments:

Post a Comment